September 11th, 2017 | 9am - 5pm
• Do you intend to prepare a proposal for the next Challenge 1 of Horizon 2020 ?
• Are you looking for partners to match your project ?
• Are you offering equipment / services supporting medical research in the framework of a European collaborative project ?
In view of the next H2020 Societal Challenge 1 calls, the aim of this brokerage event is to allow upstream meetings between French and Nordic researchers interested in personalized medicine and biomarkers.
Universities, research institutions, hospitals, large companies, SMEs, start-up and associations of patients from France and the Nordic countries are highly encouraged to participate.
The event is open to researchers in the fields of medicine, computer science, human and social sciences (law, health economics, sociology, etc.).
Participants from other countries are also welcome to join, notably EU13!
Register now, the event is limited to 60 participants.
For French companies, here is the presentation of the Business France mission for the NLSDays : http://bit.ly/2srsNRR
Get information on Challenge 1 of Horizon 2020 « Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing » especially on personalized medicine and biomarkers issues.
Get the chance to present your innovative project to the participants.
Meet potential partners from Europe and beyond and start building your consortium.
- EU funding for personalized medicine research by Tomasz Dyląg (Scientific Officer, European Commission, DG Research & Innovation, Unit E2Innovative and Personalized Medicine): H2020 Societal Challenge 1 WP and Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI)
- Eurostars and Eureka programmes by Jens Peter Vittrup, Coordinator of
international programs (Eurostars, EUREKA, AAL, ECSEL), Innovation Fund Denmark
- ICPerMed et ERA-PerMed by Malin Eklund (NCP, Swedish Research Council - Brussels)
Presentation of French, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish clusters (MEDICEN, Biopeople, Norway Health Tech, SwedenBio).
Meet potential partners to start your consortium during the all afternoon (2-5pm).
Subscribe to our website and request face to face meetings with the other participants through their profile.
Need more information about H2020 calls? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the opportunity to exchange with Health NCPs (group discussions): Kim L. Kryger (Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education) Guillaume Fusai (French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation) ; Malin Eklund (Swedish Research Council-Brussels)
2200 Copenhagen N
Science attachée at the Institut français du Danemak, Copenhague.
Science attachée at the Institut français de Suède,
Science attaché at the Institut français de Norvège, Oslo.