The event agenda's time zone is CET.
Mærsk Tower - Level 15
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Opening and welcome speech by H.E. Francois Zimeray, Ambassador of France in Denmark and Peter Høngaard, Director of Innovation Fundens, Denmark.
- EU funding for personalized medicine research by Tomasz Dyląg (Scientific Officer, European Commission, DG Research & Innovation, Unit E2 Innovative and Personalized Medicine): H2020 Societal Challenge 1 and Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI)
- Eurostars and Eureka programmes by Jens Peter Vittrup, Coordinator of international programs (Eurostars, EUREKA, AAL, ECSEL), Innovation Fund Denmark
- ICPerMed et ERA-PerMed by Malin Eklund (NCP, Swedish Research)
Organization presentation (10 min each):
- "Statens Serum Institute (SSI): the Danish National Hub for Biobanking and Specialized Analysis" (Niels H. H. Heegaard, MD, DSC, Professor Director Department of Autoimmunology and Biomarkers)
- European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN), France (Jacques Demotes-Mainard, MD, PhD, Director General)
If you wish to present your work / company (3 minutes and 3 slides maximum) please send an email to email@example.com
template for the slides: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3kuhnm68fod765/pitch%20deck%20sessions.pptx?dl=0
Lunch served in the conference center
Presentation of French, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish clusters and organizations (MEDICEN, Biopeople, Norway Health Tech and SwedenBio).
Meet potential partners to start your consortium:
- request face to face meetings with the other participants through their profile
- Need more information about H2020 calls?
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the opportunity to exchange with Health NCPs (group discussions): Kim L. Kryger (Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education), Guillaume Fusai (French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and
Innovation), Malin Eklund (Swedish Research Council-Brussels), Jens Peter Vittrup (NCP-Eurostars)